Tuesday 29 January 2008

Leukaemia Research - Donate Now!

Its getting to that time of year again where aprox 1200 riders start prepping their bikes and plucking up courage (and believe me, doing it on my baby, a Honda CR500 takes courage - or stupidity???) to endure the 3 hour race at the famous Weston SuperMare Beach Race. This year I'm riding to raise as much money as i can for Leukaemia Research who are trying to find cures for this terrible disease.

To try and boost up the money i'm raising through sponsor forms, I have designed a similar race shirt to the one I will be wearing on the day, which I am getting signed by as many people as possible. From Motocross to Road Racers and Rock bands to Football players and any one else I can track down. This shirt will be sold off to the highest bidder with all the money going to Leukaemia Research. Keep an eye on the shirt Diary link to find out who's signed the shirt, then start saving those pennies to bid on a one off shirt. Auction details will be added at a later date.

Details can be found at http://www.riderappeal4leukaemia.webeden.co.uk/